Judges Announced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards
Last thirty day period, we claimed on Digital Specifier’s new award the ‘Electronics Excellence Award‘, which has been launched for electronica 2022.
Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most innovative products, submissions will be judged by using an independent panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a range of providers throughout the field and include things like:
- Robert Owen, Director of Throughout the world University Programme at Imagination Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Content Promoting Professional at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Managing Director British isles & Eire at RS Factors
- Mark Patrick, Technical Advertising Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Progress of 5G IoT Intelligent Connected Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently score the entries just after an in-depth dialogue and the optimum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be announced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s interesting to see that a number of digital distributors have been selected as element of the judging panel, and I have cheekily puzzled if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they characterize or possible new lines for their organization. It will definitely be attention-grabbing to see which products and solutions they vote for, and we seem ahead to observing the innovative merchandise corporations set forward.
The article Judges Introduced for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared very first on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing Agency.